18 julho 2007

I say a little pray for you...

The moment I wake up,
Before I put on my makeup,
I say a little pray for you
While combing my hair now
And wondering what a dress to wear now
I say a little pray for you
Forever and ever you'll stay in my heart
And I will love you
Forever and ever we never will part
Oh, how I love you
Together, together that's how it must be to live without you
Would only be hear tbreak for me
I run from the bus dear,
While riding I think of us,
Dear I say a little prayer for you
At work I just take time,
And all through my coffee break time
I say a little prayer for you
I say a little pray for you
How work I just take time and after my coffee break time
I say a little pray for you
My darling belive me,
For me there is no one but you.
Please love me too
I'm in love with you
Answer my prayer
Say you love me too
Why don't you answer my prayer, yeah
You know every day I say a little prayer
I say, I say....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

oieeee...!!!
Tô de volta na net...me mudei pro ap de novo!! beem melhor...heheh
ainda vão instalar tel aki...
beijos Fê!!

10:15 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home